Are you interested in being a Host Family for a Starfire?
Along with the opportunity to engage with a collegiate athlete over the summer and be part of our team, Host Families recieve a tremendous amount of benefits throughout the season, from tickets to all home games, to invitations to team events.
As a host family you would be asked to provide the following to one or more of our Starfire players this summer:
- Private bedroom & bathroom May 26th - August 16th
- Washing machine and dryer for personal clothing
- Meals & snacks:
- Parking: some players may arrive with their own vehicles as host families are not responsible for transportation
- Linens: Including sheets, blankets, and towels.
- Camaraderie: Introductions to shopping, dining, and recreation in Western MA
- Other comforts that include air conditioning and wi-fi access
The Westfield Starfires play every day over the course of the summer months with the exception of a few off days. Each incoming athlete who requires a place to stay will be asked to fill out a questionnaire that will identify preferences on living with pets or kids as well as other noteworthy information. From the questionnaire we are able to match each player to a host family in order to ensure they have the best possible experience during their stay in Westfield.
For more information about being a Starfire Family, please contact Director of Baseball Operations Evan Moorhouse at firstname.lastname@example.org